Wednesday, August 05, 2015

I'm neurotic...or so they say

According to this study...

I am neurotic.

Neurotic People May Be More Likely to See Faces in Objects

adjective
MEDICINE

  1. 1
    suffering from, caused by, or relating to neurosis.
    synonyms:mentally ill, mentally disturbed, unstableunbalancedmaladjustedMore


Just yesterday I took this photo.

I see a face....

"Those who scored higher for neuroticism on the psychological tests were more likely to see faces in the dots, as well as seeing plants and animals. Women were more likely than men to see objects where there were none"

I see cats..

And hands..

And feathers...

I took this photo yesterday also.

I see lots of hearts...









Send me to the funny farm now....

I am very sick.

 

 


3 comments:

  1. Loved it. You are less crazy than I am. The photos were great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these! Dawn, "Fom what God has provided, man can create art." C. F. Cawley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these! Dawn, "Fom what God has provided, man can create art." C. F. Cawley

    ReplyDelete

ok what do you really think?????