Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Yo Biatches!

Howdee all,

Sorry, couldn’t help myself.

I know that you are not Biatches..but my inner Gansta took over.

While on facebook this morning, facebook friend Sheridan Coffey posted a link to Gizoogle.

 

Gizoogle is a parody website~

Fo' all y'all biotches who wanna find shiznit!

This is a non-profit parody website, and not affiliated with Google in any way

I have been cracking up reading blogs via Gizoogle ever since.

If you don’t like swearing go no further!

For instance read mine here.

Below is an excerpt from one of my blog posts that was changed to gansta…

Howdee all,

Jeff n' I took our everyday strutt all up in tha Chronicway, Nick Creek Section~ Aberdeen.

Sans Binoculars…seems that’s been happenin a shitload lately.

(Barb Padgett..did yo ass peep that, biatch? ^^)

 

They changed the lyrics to On the Road again

"On tha road again
Just can't wait ta git on tha road again
Da thuglife I ludd is makin' noize wit mah playas
And I can't wait ta git on tha road again
On tha road again
Goin' places dat I've never been
Seein' thangs dat I may never peep again,
And I can't wait ta git on tha road again."
Willie Nelson

 

 

So… have fun with this!..I realize this is not for all of you..some may not like swearing..so don’t go there.

Ok my friends..A DARE!

Gizoogle your blog and link it up here in my comments. A snippet of the text and then your blog url.

 

 

1 comment:

ok what do you really think?????