Monday, July 09, 2012

Cape Cod, Ma~Scenes

Howdee all,

I am in CT now, Jeff is off to New Hampshire hiking camp with his brother.

I have a few more photos from the Cape to share here on my travelogue

The below scenes are from an Oysterville Marina.

See the flying Dove cloud?

claymans_010

This day we spent with the In Laws to be…

They have a home on the cape and invited us to visit.

 claymans_020

The town of Oysterville is not to far from their Marston Mills home.

claymans_011

They said the big yachts were not in yet for the summer.

claymans_013

These gas tanks weren't very big…I thought motorboats would need more than what's in these small tanks.

claymans_016

A beautiful Wooden Sailboat.

claymans_017

We drove around a bit and then went out to the Jetty to see the small beach and the fisherman.

claymans_021

Another lovey day on Cape Cod.

claymans_027

I hope you all are staying cool…

Its purdy Darn hot just about everywhere this summer.

My Midwest friends have been without power and it in the triple digits out there…Yikes..Take care yall!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ok what do you really think?????