Saturday, April 14, 2012

Testing 123



Howdee all,

 

testing-testing-123

Test Test this is a test

I am testing to see if this Tweetmeme add on button via Windows Live Writer is working.

My old button didn’t work so I replaced it with another button that just RTs the full blog and not the specific post.

So..here goes..I will see if this add in via Live writer works any better.

If not..back to square one.

If any of you have an solution please let me know..Others are having the same issues with their Tweetmeme button on Blogger.

………………………………………………………………………………..

I don’t know if anyone has noticed but I also added Disqus for commenting.

I like that I can respond to people directly, though, I am not sure if the comment makes it to everyone.

Let me know if you get my responses to your comments..I am curious if it works the way it should.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ok what do you really think?????