Monday, March 26, 2012

Sometimes we don't bird

Howdee all,

Here we are in Titusville again. Homey is back in for service-the new starter didn't start twice for us.. That will be replaced.
When installing the new gaskets for our slide rooms the paint was scratched in many areas. You would think they would have noticed it when they did it and fixed it then and there. It's a bit annoying that they said nothing.
Jeff is real particular about keeping Homey as scratch free as possible and it was upsetting to find gouges and scratches.
Hopefully they will do a good job matching the paint and it will look as good as new.

Oh look--a Brown Pelican in the coffee shop.

Today we sit in a coffee shop-
We could be birding..but Jeff has 3 tax returns to finish.
I am helping our daughter with her wedding by researching jazz bands and photographers.

The birds should still be around tomorrow.

All photos taken with iPod touch

3 comments:

  1. I like that shot with the shell. Hope everything gets fixed quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang repair people. Hope the fix it up right.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My truck is a scratch so I don't have to worry about it getting scratched. of course my truck is not my homey either. I think it's good to skip birding once in a while. Helps you build u an appetite for it.

    ReplyDelete

ok what do you really think?????