Monday, January 16, 2012

My photo as a Painting~

Howdee all,

Lee Smith from Lee Smith Paintings blog..

has painted My photo of a Tri-colored heron.

I took this photo last February while in Green Cay Wetlands in Florida.

image

I love his painting of the heron…

Check it out on his blog and see for yourself.

Also..

If you want to be on my blogroll and fit the categories on the sidebar..Please add your Blog URL and state or country that you are from.

Thanks to everyone who responded already!

blogroll

6 comments:

  1. WOW Dawn, very cool! Congrats! Your heron is gorgeous too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see why he chose your photograph ... it's gorgeous! Lee is a very talented artist!

    Thank you kindly for adding me to your blogroll. Much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very talented artist indeed Dawn, marvellous representation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I read your blog. Your posting really appreciated and I like it. We are also deals with artist painting.

    Oil Paintings , Famous Paintings

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone!
    Its kind of cool to have one of my photos painted.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't checked in here for some time because I thought it was getting boring, but the last several posts are great quality so I guess I will add you back to my daily bloglist. You deserve it friend :)
    Canopus 77010138100 ADVC-55 A/d Converter External

    ReplyDelete

ok what do you really think?????