Saturday, October 22, 2011

Groovy

Howdee all,
In case you missed my far out photos I posted on Facebook.
Check these out-




I used photos I took several years ago. I then imported them into the Photo Tropedelic app for iPhone adjusted a few settings and produced a few fun photos. Download it and give it a try yourself.


My Sicksta and her Hunny
Groovy Love

Jeff and I are in CT for a few more weeks- we then head south to NC to visit Sicksta and Craigy for a month.
Where did the summer go?

It's getting cold here in CT. Had to put the fleece sheets on the bed.
Time to head south!


6 comments:

  1. Hi Dawn, fun and groovy shots of your Sicksta and her hunny. Have a safe trip to NC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How Fun! Getting cold here in Southwest Virginia too. The trees are frosty this am.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...glad you posted these here. I LOVE 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the psychedelics. It's getting colder here in southern UT also.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks all!
    Glad you liked the Groovy photos!

    I will sound like a broken record to some..but here goes.
    Sorry it has taken me so long to get back to your comments and respond to them.

    It has been a difficult month to say the least. I didn't realize that I was all consumed and even though I had times when i could have commented and responded to comments I just couldn't find the strength to do it.

    Now that Colin is well again and life is happy again..
    I will try to catch up with all of you.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

ok what do you really think?????