Thursday, December 30, 2010

Happiest of New Years

Howdee all,

From my Family to Yours…

   Wishing you all

A Wonderful New Year filled with Love and Laughter

Here is my ecard to you all.

I love Care2cards…Butterfly credits are given when you send cards and support causes…the credits can be used to help other causes.

click on the link above to see the card I chose for all of you that read my blog..thank you

christmas_040

I made a thirty second video of our Christmas Road trip using a cool site called Animoto.. I saw my blogger friend Andrew had a video he made for his post Backyard Birds Rock!! and I thought it was cool so I gave it a try myself. Any video over thirty seconds requires a paid membership.

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.

We are still in Ct. but will be leaving soon on our journey back to Homey and NC.

Have a great New Years Eve!

9 comments:

  1. Love the video of your photos.

    Happy New Year!

    Darryl and Ruth : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very Happy and Healthy New Year to you and yours Dawn....Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year to you too! It will be interesting to see where your travels take you this year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Video was GREAT!!! Thanks...
    Happy New Year
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely video and super e-card Dawn! Happy New Year! I hope 2011 brings you health, happiness, and lots more birdies :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dawn and Jeff, A very Happy New Year to you too. Love the video - very cute. Can't wait to see where the road takes you and what you'll discover!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the ecard. Happy New Year to you and Jeff.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy New Year Dawn! It's been a pleasure getting to know you through your blog here. May 2011 be blessed with many more birdie blogs!

    I'll have to add you on Care2. I used to be a loyal member but fell off the wagon last yr lol

    ReplyDelete

ok what do you really think?????