Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Xtra Xtra Read all about it

Howdee all,

HOT OFF THE PRESSES

Click on the link below to read Bird and Nature stories from a newspaper put together using the tweets of my twitter pals.

Lots of Bird and Nature news, one story about a northeastern bird that has flown off course and is giving the Brits a good show.

A Blog post about the Zen of Birding..and more.

 

The birds-and-the-bees Daily

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Hope you all are enjoying your fall.

Jeff and I have been busy with annual Dr. visits, shopping around with our daughter for furniture and hanging out with Jeff's family.

We leave MA soon to head to CT for a month.

Want to try and get another birding trip squeezed in before we leave..

Any takers?

3 comments:

  1. That newspaper of the tweets thing is really nicely put together.I read the Zen article and really enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love to go birding again, so I guess I'd say I'm a taker!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Larry,
    The paper is auto made..You can do it too..just add your twitter list or a word like #birds. Check it out.

    Cindy..I am hoping hoping we can fit a day of birding in. Will let u know.

    ReplyDelete

ok what do you really think?????