Sunday, December 14, 2008

Wordpress VS Blogger

Howdee all,

I am always looking for a way to make blogging easier and more user friendly..for me primarily...and of course for viewers...

I see both platforms used...and others..

I want something easy to use...easy to add widgets, not much html knowledge needed.
I was looking at a few wordpress blogs...One comes to mind
Wrenaissance reflections.
The blog looks very customizable.
If you click on the shared items it takes you to a great reader...

What do you like about what you use?
What advantages does Wordpress have over Blogger and vice versa?

Would I want to go to the other side and choose wordpress and why?
What would I miss from blogger if leave?


6 comments:

  1. I've been thinking the same thing. I feel that I've invested so much time in Blogger, and in general like how Google products interact together, that I haven't given Word Press much of a look. But I've never yet heard of anyone switching from WP to B, but I have heard of many going from B to WP. Until I get a ton of free time, I'll probably stick with Blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The biggest thing for me getting started was the fact that I was told that blogger is free and WP is not. Not sure how true that is, I didn't do any research, I just jumped into blogger and got started. I do agree with many of Robert's comments about how easy with works with other google systems.

    Craig

    ReplyDelete
  3. i can to be nosey on other people's views on this.. and the biggest thing for me is blogger is FREE... i like FREE stuff.. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh ya, and i don't know how to use wordpress and i would hate to lose all the posts i have done so far..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice one guys! I will suggest this one to my friends for information updates.We might try to work a reference to this one into our blog post about Wordpress companies later next week.
    Wordpress Companies

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, I am working in a SEO company and we offer different packages to the clients. I can assure that we will bring up your site in top page of search engine in a limited time. By the way your article is very good.

    SEO Company

    ReplyDelete

ok what do you really think?????