Monday, May 05, 2008

They say its my Birthday



And its true....Today I turn 52...Yikes...
I am going to get a massage later today...and for my birthday present I have pre-ordered Wii Fit
(thanks Tammy for taking care of that for me)



Jeff and I will also be going out to dinner with Jim, a friend who is visiting from Oregon.
Thanks mom and dad for the target gift card...and thanks Tammy and Joe for the email card...it was really cute and so fitting....
Adele brought over a nice concrete garden cat for my birthday this morning....it looks like my sweet little noblet....I put him here in the garden so i can look at him whenever I am here.
That's all for now....

Happy birthday Me...

1 comment:

  1. ROCK ON BIRTHDAY GIRL!!
    Hey Dawn, I was so focused on your blog tutorial that I forgot to wish you happy birthday. Oh, so sorry 'bout that. My goof!
    Where did Jeff take you for dinner?
    Hope it was gooood!

    Thanks again for taking the time to teach me. If only I can remember what you told me.
    May you have many, many more celebrations. Ha, just 52, you are still a kid.
    A big hug to the B-gal,
    geno

    ReplyDelete

ok what do you really think?????