Sunday, May 11, 2008

Annapolis Cousins some 35 years later



Howdy all,

Jeff and I left the bird festival and headed to Annapolis...we landed a little after 7pm. Parked at the Annapolis Elks club then went inside to meet up with Toni and her husband Phil. Later Sandy and her daughter Tina joined us for a nice reunion evening at the Elks.

When I was a child my family would travel to Annapolis every summer to visit my fathers family.
That was our only vacation. My dads father passed away when he was young, and his mother raised the family after that. We would visit Grandma and Uncle Vic in Annapolis. Toni and Sandy and their siblings would visit us. Their dad was my fathers half brother. I have fond memories of Annapolis and my cousins. We stopped traveling to Annapolis when I was in my teens. Jeff and I have seen cousin Janice and her family in Florida and it rekindled my desire to catch up with the rest of the family.

The visit was short but nice. We will try and get together some more in the future.
We also drove by my grandmothers home that we used to visit....the homes around it are very nice...but my grandmothers home seems vacant and in disrepair.

.Check out the pictures and video in the slide show...You can also go to my webshots album to view the pictures as they were taken.



Annapolis cousins 40 years later

2 comments:

  1. That was fun and I wish I could have been there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how nice to see two more of the girls after all these years. I am glad you were able to get together.

    ReplyDelete

ok what do you really think?????