Thursday, December 06, 2007

I love my new pjs

howdy,
Ok...I am not normally a animal print lover....and i wouldn't have chosen these if they weren't sooooo soft....but they are sooooo soft and comfortable that i bought two pair and thinking i should run out and get a third. They are micro fleece. There were different colors and patterns..but this was the only one in brown.
I bought these at Walmart for 12.86 a pair...and are made in china...oh well....
I would wear these all day if I could.



3 comments:

  1. Oh, I want a pair too. Tara bought me a fleece PJ set last year from Walmart and I can't seem to take it off either. They are warm and soft

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well they are cool you will look like a little panther. Don't bite the kitties. Love Chicky

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes PLEASE buy another pair or you will end up with holes in strange places.

    ReplyDelete

ok what do you really think?????