Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Still Here..........

Darn,
We are still here In Junction City, Oregon. The New 32 inch HDTV..is almost installed... I will include some pictures of the TV when it is done.

We have lots of loose ends to tie up before we head south. I am getting frustrated..., I could be at the coast picking juicy boletes instead of hanging out here in the smog. boo hoo... well enough of my crying....

We went to a fun Light parade in town ...below is the video....

I forget the name of the artist of this picture...darn....he is the same artist that did the picture of the two cats and me on the bottom left of my blog page....ha...well I like to think it is me......anyway, when i know i will post it...that is me sleeping in the leaves...did you see Ballie there?
The artist is Jean-Paul Avisse.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you had a fun time at the Light Parade. We had our Light Parade in town this past Sunday and it was fun also.
    The artist is Jean-Paul Avisse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neat Light Parade, tisk tisk on all that candy Jeffy, and was that you Nob doing all that hollering???
    Chick

    ReplyDelete

ok what do you really think?????