Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Shirts from second hand shop and hanging out with the fur boys

















Well These are the shirts I got at the consignment shop..eight dollars each...
didnt feel like trying them on today...but here they are..
cute little camo number ..v neck with little rivot things





this is my cowgirl shirt....yipee yah yeah











and this is my blue flower and brown and beige shirt..very thin sheer type material...












So today I hung out with the boys mostly..didnt sleep well ...woke up around three and went to check on nobbie and he was streched out on the kitchen counter..and i moved him and he was just floppy..so i stayed up and watched him... he is fine now and so is the ballie boy....I am sitting outside with them now...nobbie is here near me and ballie is under a big pine tree....Jeff is inside doing some computer work... I made coleslaw and beets and saurqraut today..tonight we will have a salad for dinner....

2 comments:

  1. COOL SHIRTS.. I TRIED ON A CAMO TANK YESTERDAY AT FASION BUG BUT I DIDNT GET IT..

    ReplyDelete
  2. are you sure the cowgirl shirt doesn't have sheer sleeves. It looks just like mine.

    ReplyDelete

ok what do you really think?????